Recipe for White Clay Mask
Skin care carries a huge importance for women. So many products are used, natural masks are tried and professional treatments are done. But it is more attractive to women to prepare their own natural recipes at home while avoiding high expenses at beauty centers. So we put up a list for commonly used White Clay Mask recipes.
White clay is the softest clay among all clays so it is the most suitable one of dry and senstive skins. So what are the benefits of white clay mask?
[irp posts=”740″ name=”Pantomed Cream”]
- While cleaning the face gently, it helps with blood movements on your skin.
- It is perfect for pore cleaning.
- It is ideal for dry skins because it doesn’t suck up all the oil and moisture.
- It is a natural mineral increaser and slows down aging.
- It gives a natural glow and makes your skin look more alive.
- It gets rid of little spots.
- It gets rid of toxins.
- It is a suitable mask for general use.
- It is an easy and affordable mask you can try at home.
Some White Clay Mask Recipes You Can Try At Home
Put 2 table spoons of clay in a cup.
- Add 2 table spoons of water.
- Apply this mixture to your face with a soft brush.
- Wait 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and a clean cloth.
- Apply toner and moisturizer after the mask.
- Add a tea spoon of white clay in a cup.
- Add a tea spoon of baking soda and a table spoon of yogurt, mix.
- Apply to your face and wash off with warm after when it’s fully dry.
- If you feel a bit of burning feeling, don’t hold up for too long.
[irp posts=”659″ name=”Skin Care with Baby Powder”]
This recipe can especially used by people having acne problems.
White clay decreases oil production and it’s ideal for skins with acne problems.
- Mix a tea spoon of lemon juice, a tea spoon of smashed asprin and a tea spoon of white clay in a cup.
- Apply this mixture to the problemed areas.
- Clean after 20 minutes.
- Mix 2 table spoons of white clay with apricot kernel oil.
- Add a little bit of rose juice when it starts forming.
- Apply to your face avoiding eye and mouth area.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and avoid talking while the mask is on.
- Wash off with warm water when it’s fully dry.
Things You Need to Be Careful About Using White Clay Mask
- Wash your face deeply before application.
- Apply steam to your face to get better results.
- Make sure the mask doesn’t contact with metal or plastics.
- Choose glass cups to mix the mask.
- Avoid soap contact with clay.
- Do not hold up for too much, it might suck up the natural moisture.
- It can be applied to the oily skins.
- You can use this recipes along the already made products on the market.
- It can be used on skins having acne problems. But you must stay away from acidic drinks and junk food.