Skin Cares You Can Do With Parsley Juice
Benefits of parsley juice on skin and skin care options ; Parsley contains vitamin A and C, magnesium, iron and sulpher. By its repairing effect it revives and refreshes the skin. On regular use it can also help with lines and wrinkles in natural ways. You can use it as a curee or just apply parsley juice on your face.[irp posts=”659″ name=”Skin Care with Baby Powder”]
What Are The Benefits of Parsley Juice
It is possible to have effective results by applying parsley juice. So what are parsley juice’s benefits?
- It slowly fights with lines and wrinkles and helps them disappear in time.
- It is very effective on dark circles. Add parsley juice to a table spoon of yogurt and apply on the eye area with a cotton pad. If you apply 3 times a week you will notice the result.
- You can help your skin refresh by applying parsley juice. Also blemishes and scars go away due to containing caroten and vitamin A.
- Parsley juice cleans the skin. It is a natural care for acne and skin infections because it is anti-bacterial. Add parsley juice to olive oil and apply. Wash off with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Parsley contains zinc which helps the acne blemishes fade away.
- While it balances the pH level it also controls oil and moisture.
- You can open your pores washing your face with parsley juice
How to Prepare A Parsley Juice Mask
After learning the benefits of parsley juice, you can make a wonderful mask ;
- A water glass of parsley juice.
- A tea spoon of oatmeal
- 2 table spoons of honey
- 3 table spoons of natural yogurt
Preparation and Application
Mix all the ingredients above. Apply to your face and hold for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to finish the mask. It is possible to get effective results if you apply twice a week.
This masks removes dead skin cells and gives your skin the natural glow. You can also use it to get rid of acne problems.
The End of Acnes With Parsley Juice
Add two table spoons of honey in your parsley juice and apply to your face. After mask holds up for 15 minutes wash it off with warm water. Get rid of acnes with using this mask every 3 days.[irp posts=”549″ name=”7 Homemade Natural Peelings”]
Getting Rid of Blemishes and Blackheads With Parsley Juice
To get rid of them add two table spoons of honey and a dessert spoon of lemon juice to parsley juice. Apply with your hands. With this mask it is possible to get rid of blemishes and blackhead, it also balances oil level on your skin.
How to Make Parsley Juice
To make parsley juice you need a piece of parsley stalk. Do not throw them away you can use them for their juice.
Boil a lt of water. Throw a parsley stalk in and keep boiling. Wait 5 minutes and filter. Let it cool down. Here we go, we have our parsley juice.