7 Homemade Natural Peelings to Get Rid of Blackheads
It is recommended to know your skin is available for these natural peelings before you try them. Besides, you need to make sure you will not have any side effects
Blackheads are aesthetic skin problems. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to completely get rid of blackheads. But, you can regularly apply peelings to remove dirts and prevent new blackheads.
Let’s discover 7 natural homemade peelings to achive a clean, smooth skin.
What is blackhead?
Blackheads are a result of blocked pores caused by cell oxidations.
Due to the production sebum and melanin, especially on the chin and nose, pores easily get blocked. And this prevents the cleansing of sebaceous glands. As a result, sebacous glands gets dirty and eventually turns black.
There are many factors effecting the production of blackheads.
-Makeup and cosmetics
-Lack of clean skin
-Fast food and junky meals.
Here you can watch the homemade mask video here: Get Clear, Bright & Acne Free Skin(DIY Face Mask)
7 Homemade Natural Peeling
In this article, we are suggesting 7 natural peelings you can make at home. With these, you can keep your face clean.
Sea salt is a very achievable peeling. It is very effective and cheap. With its texture, it’s very easy to clean the skin. Also, it provides a high number of mineral antiseptics.
- Sea salt peeling is a perfect solution for oily and combination skin tpes along with acne problems. But, we don’t recommend this for sensitive for dry skin types.
Sugar, is a softer option than sea salt. It’s available for all skin types. If you have a very sensitive skin, we recommend mixing sugar with almond or castor oil.
- You can remove blackheads by mixing peelings with oils. It also deeply cleans the skin.
Do you drink coffee every morning? If you do, you may be throwing away the grounds of it. But, coffee grounds can be used for many things like cleaning the sink or add it to your plant’s dirt.
Also, we offer a new usage, a peeling to remove blackheads from your skin.
- The texture of coffee grounds is perfect for your skin. It deeply cleans your skin and does not harm at all.
- It is also very useful for tired and bloated faces due to the cafein it contains.
Another great ingredient you can find at home is baking soda. We are lucky, it has many usage and benefits for cosmetics and health. Texture and alkali power of baking soda is perfect for fighting blackheads.
- We recommend you to use this only once a week.
- You can add a drop of apple cider vinegar to increase the effect. This will balance the pH of your skin.
If you have a sensitive and soft skin, oatmeal is a perfect peeling for you.
Besides, oatmeal is not too harsh on the skin. With its sticky texture, it creates a protective and moisturizing layer on your skin. This way, it does not harm your skin or cause any redness.
To use oatmeal as a peeling, you need to grind and mix it with water. It needs to be in a toothpaste form. You can also hold it on your face for 15 minutes.
Last two natural peelings. Tomato, not because of its texture but the enzymes it has!
It cleans the skin quickly and effectively.
Tomato, is the softest option for a peeling.
- Rub your face with a slice of tomato and wait for couple minutes for your face to dry. Wash your face with lots of water.
Pineapple, is a strong option for a peeling due to its enzymes.
- It has the same application as the tomato.
- You should not hold it on your face more than 5 minutes.
As a result, you can achieve a clean, smooth and shiny skin. You can have a tingling feeling after the application, do not worry about it. You can wash your face in couple minutes and see the amazing result.